YESTERDAYS’S WORKOUT STATS:
Best Song: “Baton Rouge” by
My Dad Garth Brooks
TODAY’S WORKOUT STATS:
Route: To Weston & back up through West Newton
Best Song: “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John
It’s holiday time in New England. The sidewalks are covered in
sheets of ice billowy blankets of snow; the air is taut with a wintry chill; and the neighbors are filled with holiday cheer.
And while Miss Caroline may be practicing her “Bye” these days; I spent this Saturday’s run saying “Hi” to everyone I passed, and here’s what I saw:
– families choosing their Christmas trees
– a snowman sporting a Red Sox hat
– two little boys attempting to sled on the few remaining flakes
– one little girl WAIL her sister over the head for her doll
– a brand new (and rather mischievous) Golden Retriever puppy
– many kind drivers condoning my jaywalking
– and a partridge in a pear tree.